Rose Pedals Bike Weddings Marriage To

Do you qualify for the

California Confidential Marriage License?

  • Are you currently living together as spouses?
  • Are you over 18 and have a valid, unexpired government-issued ID, like a U.S. driver's license or passport?
  • If married before, can you present proof of your dissolution?

  • If you answered yes to all these questions, you can opt for our Bike Wedding Bundle with marriage license and ceremony--everything you need for a complete legal marriage!

    With the Bike Wedding Bundle, Rose Pedals will issue your confidential marriage license at the ceremony location and perform your wedding immediately afterwards.  With your $100 deposit via PayPal and a couple emails or faxes, your marriage license and ceremony arrangements will be complete!

    You don't even need a witness--just you and your ID--and we'll do the rest.  It's that easy.

    What if I don't qualify?

    If you don't qualify for a confidential license, you can still obtain your own public marriage license from any County Clerk's office in California.  Just bring your marriage license packet with you (along with one or two witnesses and your ID) for Ceremony-Only service, and we'll be happy to officiate your wedding and complete the document process.  We'll even pedal down to the local post office to mail your paperwork and order marriage certificates for you too.